Customized Tutoring and Diagnostic Testing
- Would you like to see your child get better grades in school?
- Does your child have test anxiety or bad study habits?
- Do you cringe at the thought of having to spend hours helping with homework after a hard day at work?
- Is your child doing just enough to get by and you want more?
- Is your child just not getting it at school?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, Advance Learning Center can help!
We help with:
- Filling in the gaps
- Finding weaknesses that may be holding your child back
- Providing enrichment
- Helping prepare your child for standardized tests
- Teaching study skills
- College entrance exam assistance for students and adults
Less expensive tutoring places are not the same!
- Do they provide pre/post test results?
- Are they based on national standards?
- Can they be altered or are they given on a national testing site with immediate results?
- Do they have teachers who have degrees or expertise in the subjects they tutor?
- Do they have teachers who teach high school levels and beyond?
- Do they have proven track records and do they teach only 1-2 students at a time?
Advance Learning Center does all of the above and more! Using MAP testing we get immediate results and have no way to alter results.
After School Tutoring Session Fees
- $125 testing fee (one-time fee covers all testing needs throughout the tutoring sessions)
- If student leaves for more than 6 months, testing fee is due again at time of new enrollment.
- $40 per hour or $35 per hour with a 3 month minimum contract
- The 3 month contract is preferred because this helps parents make a commitment to continued success. We have found we can make extraordinary differences in 3 months.